I have a problem with my tv capture wdm card when i saw it in device manager having an yellow exclamation mark on it.

In properties the details shown are:
Under general tab:
Device status:"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

Click Troubleshooter to start the troubleshooter for this device"

Under resources tab:"no conflicts"

I have reinstalled the driver but it shows the same message.
Please tell me what is the problem regarding it as due to this i cannot use my Intervideo WinDvr software.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What make / model of TV Card?
Have you checked their website for updated drivers?

Which version of Windows?

yes the same problem i am also facing, if i install new window and also install drivers after installing window, then it is fine..

But if i did not install the drivers , early before installing different multimedia software , like Klite media players, soundcard hardwares etc.. then it change the hardware.. and it install the drivers for SAA7130 TV Card - Video Capture hardwares even it is not attached with my PC... :(

so my advice is ... install the hardware before installing all other software to overcome this situation..

I agree with himgar

SNIP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.