i cleaned up my motherboard and i get the processor for cleaning and put it back again.. after my cleaning.. i run my computer and there's a blue screen errors that will appear and it has a problem like this "Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal".. i just want to ask, what is the problem of my computer.? how can i solve or repair it.?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Have you overclocked it, or otherwise running it out of spec?

http://www.memtest.org/
Download a boot ISO, and let it run overnight to really test the memory.

Have you tried booting in safe mode? Is that more stable?

i cleaned up my motherboard and i get the processor for cleaning and put it back again.. after my cleaning.. i run my computer and there's a blue screen errors that will appear and it has a problem like this "Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal".. i just want to ask, what is the problem of my computer.? how can i solve or repair it.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0X00000008, 0X00000006, 0X00000000, 0XF7473756)

*** SI 3132.sys_ Address F7473756 base at F7471000, Date Stamp 41eedf9b
Did u notice SI 3132.sys ( anyother) satadriver..if then do the process

The file SI3132.sys is the driver for Silicon Image SiI 3132 SATALink Controller for Windows. IOW, the SATA controller.

1. Boot in safe mode and remove the driver
2. Boot in regular mode and cancel the Add Hardware Wizard
3. Check with Silicon Image at http://www.siimage.com for an updated driver and use that to update the device's driver.

Regard
kuno

Had the same problem. So I had to reinstall windows, a driver got corrupted. It is now working fine.

hi.. thanks for your advise but even if i run it on the safe mode, the blue screen will also appear.. it will not go to the "welcome" screen.. there is a "Atapi.sys".. what's this? thanks to your help.. to everyone... (^_^)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.