How can i repair a motherboard

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well, it depends on what needs repair.

There is no repair for bullet holes, most fires, breaking it into pieces is pretty bad too. Most repairs that actually work include plugging it in; removing and reinserting the various pieces and sometimes buying a new power supply.

What is the perceived problem? What are the symptoms? Who makes the MoBo?

How can i repair a motherboard

well, repairing a motherboard requires a good technical knowledge...
but even though you have that good knowledge without proper equipments it's nothing... repairing motherboard by just finding such melted capacitors, burn parts..or whatever is not that reliable enough.. but it helps sometimes..

but if BGA's, IC's are the faulty one's then it's very hard to repair unless you have the devices to remove and replace those components...

well, repairing a motherboard requires a good technical knowledge...
but even though you have that good knowledge without proper equipments it's nothing... repairing motherboard by just finding such melted capacitors, burn parts..or whatever is not that reliable enough.. but it helps sometimes..

but if BGA's, IC's are the faulty one's then it's very hard to repair unless you have the devices to remove and replace those components...[/QUOTE

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DIAGNOSE STEP BY STEP MOTHER BOARD TROUBLE...

Please guide me how to diagnose pc mother board touble

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DIAGNOSE STEP BY STEP MOTHER BOARD TROUBLE...

So start your own thread and do not SHOUT!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.