Hi, I have a 4 yr old lcd monitor that when you turn it on it flashes the content of the desktop but that's all will not stay on the power switch light goes from green to orange/yellow ,any ideas ,don't know the history on the monitor ,like if it started acting up over time or just started doing this out of the blue

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i took it apart and it has 3 slightly leaky capacitors that may be causing it or may have caused it to overheat and damaged it some how ,i will return it to enviro depot ,lol

i took it apart and it has 3 slightly leaky capacitors that may be causing it or may have caused it to overheat and damaged it some how ,i will return it to enviro depot ,lol

Caperjack, this is off topic, but did you ever figure out your sound problem (re: the mixer device)? I am having the same issue. Thanks.

Caperjack, this is off topic, but did you ever figure out your sound problem (re: the mixer device)? I am having the same issue. Thanks.

nope ,gave up and reinstalled windows

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.