I have a 320GB signature mini. It has pictures and music on it but I am unable to access them. What can I do to get these back?!

Which error its showing ?
U just check if the registry value has not been changed.

Hi members ..............................................................................................
Hi again. I have a 500g Iomega external hard drive that I use Time machine to back up both my iMac and my macbook. After today's update from Apple for iTunes, etc my backups stopped working. So, I rebooted the iMac and upon startup I was greeted with an error that basically said my external drive wasn't working (can't remember the exact words) So I ran the disk utility application and it said that it couldn't be repaired. So I reformatted the drive and started over. Restarted Time machine and everything seemed fine until the back stopped half way and restarted itself. At this point I gave up and zeroed out the hard drive and reformatted. Started Time machine again and it backed up the entire hard drive no problem. Then I set about trying to hook up the macbook to Time Machine, etc. I was having the normal trouble with this and at some point I rebooted the iMac. Then I got the same #$#$#%%# error about the external hard drive and I had to reformat again.
By regards
anglish0098
more information to click here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.