I do graphics, so i know a thing are two about graphic cardz, i'm also into gaming so i know about my graphic cardz!!!!! but a few days back i got the splinter cell chaos theory, i played pandora tommorrow fine, but when it was time to run this new one i got a D3DDrv.dll error, i seen this error back when i used my sister's old PC to run Unreal, but i never got this error before on my Navi!!
I researched the error and it said my graphic card doesn't have enough support for pixel shading, lieeeeeeeesss!!!! :mad: i got a ATI RADEON™ X700 Pro PCI Express 128MB that i installed just recently, so i'm certain there is a problem with the game itself!!!

can some1 share there ideaz about this....... :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Dude

why r u using a PCI card? surely if u know anything about graphics u'd be using an AGP card??

Dude

why r u using a PCI card? surely if u know anything about graphics u'd be using an AGP card??

Umm, billenium_uk, that's a PCI-Express card he's using. You could say it's better than an equivalent AGP model. ;)

buddylee614, is this a new card you've just installed? Do other games work fine? Do you have the latest drivers for the card (make sure you uninstall any previous drivers properly before updating)?

hmm, try to update the game maybee ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.