hello .
i'm in a serious trouble , all of my backup partiton is not accessable now .
i have windows 7 64bit and the problem has shown when i formated my pc today, all of my pics and files and everything is lost ! :(
please what can I do ?? it's NTFS and the name of the partition is (: D)
please help :S
thanksss ...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Your not alone. "windows 7 access denied" as search in Google gives 1,630,000 results.

But that doesn't help much. What you can try is:

• start in safe moe
  • open the task manager (ctrl+alt+del)
  • click on New Task
  • click on Browse
  • right click on D and go to security

you can now add yourself and give you the admin right on the D drive.

If that doesn't work, found this trick and has worked for me: share the drive, by right clicking > Properties then sharing the drive like you would other drives. After reboot you should have access to your drive again and be able to use it as normal.

thanx man , but i've already solved this problem . i have asked in the microsoft windows 7 forums and they guided me to the right solution .thnx a lot ;)

thanx man , but i've already solved this problem . i have asked in the microsoft windows 7 forums and they guided me to the right solution .thnx a lot ;)

Maybe you could post the link to the solution here and mark this thread as solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.