ok,i accidentally plugged my usb(accessible) out because i'm in rush..after few hours,i plugged back again, nothing happened...i mean,NO AUTOPLAY,NO ACCESS unlike before. I can't see any drive in My Computer.when i go to Device Manager>USB controllers...there is one icon there with a "yellow !"..thinking it's my usb, i always tried to update but it says it is already updated.it said the "THE DEVICE CANNOT START (CODE10)" :((

i tried to uninstall it and plugged it back so that the windows may install drivers back again....still nothing happened.this icnident happen on my laptop with WINDOWS 7 OS.

i tried to check in other pc with windows XP....still FAIL
on vista.....still fail.

btw here's what my usb looks like ..
http://www.transcendusa.com/products/ModDetail.asp?ModNo=270&LangNo=0&Func1No=&Func2No=

I really need your HELP GUYS...i know you can help me...THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

=((

you can email me at iskalabatoto@yahoo.com
tnx

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If it's not working on any other PC, perhaps the USB stick is actually no longer functioning?

Hope you backed it up...

If it's not working on any other PC, perhaps the USB stick is actually no longer functioning?

Hope you backed it up...

aw...is that so...i'm so sad because i only backed up few things... I really want to repair it back because it's my 2nd USB and i already lost so many files.=((

anyway i think i should move on...i guess i need few bucks to buy new USB again.

tnx ((

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.