Ok so i've got the Creativy Falt1ty headset. The headphones and Microphone work perfectly fine just not simultaneously..
The headphones work in the front panel but not the back and the microphone works in the rear panel but not the front. I've looked into the sound settings etc and it appears my computer doesn't recognise there's a font panel.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff171/1337_FreeStyle/Mic.png

Does this i've got some missing hardware or is there just a malfuntion somewhere along the line?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

The most common cause of your problem is incorrect wiring to the front panel. What make and model PC do you have? If it's a self build then what motherboard and case do you have?

Not a self build, i've got the Mesh - Elite Inspire. Although, recently it has been in for reapir and left with a new motherboard..Could this be the issue?

Is the new motherboard identical to the old one? If not, take it back and complain about the front panel!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.