how can i solve it?

i clean the CPU and the FAN and its still happen its annoying.

my CPU temp goes to 79C if nba 2k11 is running

how can i solve it? is it a psu problem?

my psu is only 450W

my Video card is: Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1gb

help.

tnx in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

What computer is it?

How many amps does the PSU have on the 12 volt rail?

I think it isn't your PSU prob.I may solve your problem but for that firstly i need to know about your system information.

thanx

This is definitely a symptom of CPU or RAM overheating. Check for dust buildup, airflow obstruction, or cooling fan failure. My system had a RAM overheating problem that was due to bad airflow over the SIMMS. I rearranged them and achieved a 30-50% reduction in heat buildup (4 simms in 8 sockets), eliminating the problem altogether.

It could be a system 32 Virus. Have you noticed any unusual behavior? 79 Celsius seems a little low to be overheating. I've run overclocked at 82 Celsius and everything was fine.

It could be a system 32 Virus. Have you noticed any unusual behavior? 79 Celsius seems a little low to be overheating. I've run overclocked at 82 Celsius and everything was fine.

RAM can overheat and cause this, even if the CPU(s) run cool enough.

Yes that is also possible.

I ask you if you're cooling system stock? meaning you didn't replace? you need to replace a cooling system!!!you know very well that's playing a nba...is consume a lagre memory that can't resist your memory as well...you need to replace your cooling system in your cpu?

Well buddy i also have the same problem with your issue.Firstly What to do iam also stuck in this thing .
I have got suggestion from someone to take my graphic card and clean it with thinner and leave it upto 2 hours so that it may be cool and will be workable .
But Honestly i didnt try that because i dont think that is a good idrea.Now secondly when i play a game some noise come from my pc then after that my pc shuts down and when i touched my graphic card it was too damn hot shit ...
now iam just thinking what to do .iam just looking for a solution ,i think it should be good if it would have a cool surface .
My System Specifications:
Intel R CoreTm2Duo 2.56ghz 2.56ghz
ram:3gb
Graphic Card:Nvidia gefore 9500gt
I bought it in 2010 but it starts making problems in after 2 weeks .I have try to check gta iv on low graphics but it goes shut down ...
When i run gta sanandreas it runs very nice and my pc even dont shut down .that sound comes but it didnt
the main point is that my pc whenever shutdown is just becuase of high graphics game and graphic card over heat .because when i play turok it also shuts down

Any Buddy help me ... and my thread friend we both have the same problem and we are stuck in it

Rafay :::::

Running these sort of games really exercises the RAM. You are more likely experiencing a system RAM overheating problem than CPU or GPU overheating since they have dedicated cooling fans. When system RAM overheats, the system will often shut down to keep from "cooking" all the components. How it behaves is largely dependent upon the operating system. My enterprise Linux system will simply remove the overheating RAM stick(s) from the system virtually so they don't get used and can cool down. Unfortunately, this can result in other problems, such as inadequate memory for running processes.

when i play a game some noise come from my pc

You need to be far more specific. What sort of noise? Where does it come from exactly? Does it sound like it's coming from the graphics card fan?

Apply cool paste between the processor.It may cause of shutdown or change SMPS

Problem has occur a long time before and the original poster have not come back. But the problem is most likely an overheating issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.