About 3 months ago my saddle bags on my motorcycles broke off while I was on the freeway. Unfortunatly my G3 Titanium laptop was inside one of them. The laptop was a complete mess but I was able to save the hard drive that somehow survived the accident.

I need help retrieving the information that I had stored on this hard drive....if anyone know what I can buy so that I can connect this Harddrive to another computer as a slave so that i can retrieve my files and kid photos, please post it here or contact me. I would really appreciate your help.

I know how to set up a slave drive on a pc computer, but I am not sure how to do it on a Mac OSX hard drive.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Edwin
626 695-1127

The easiest thing to do would be to get an external 2.5" hard drive enclosure that connects to another computer using USB 2.0 or Firewire. No Master/Slave settings then. You may be able to find one in town somewhere.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.