I've just upgraded to musicmatch jukebox plus but can't move tracks onto my mp3 player now (nike psa) as it brings up the message "not enough space on player to perform the requested operation. do you want to download only those tracks that fit". basically musicmatch is trying to download additional tracks to the player which were not selected by myself.

my mp3 player is empty with 60mb of space but even if i send a single track of 2mb size it brings up the above message and tries to send loads of tracks from my library to the player.

any ideas ? :sad:

I would suggest going to the site for the MP3 player manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers. I had issues with my Creative Nomad Jukebox a short while ago and I updated the player's firmware OS and the drivers for connection and it works like a charm now.

It may even be the USB drivers (I'm assuming it's a USB connected device.) Check all the latest drivers for that as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.