I'm in the market for a graphics card for my computer but I'm not sure what to get. I know I need one that supports at least 1.2 per-Pixel Shader (or something like that) and be the best i can get for under $200 dolors US.

My computer is a HP media Center PC m7060n

Intel 82915/GV/910GI Express Chipset Family with 128 MB

These are the specs I have. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks so much guys!

check out this list
yea im an Nvidia guy and you should note that different nvidia manufacturers have better cards probably the most known for being the best is BFG then there is Gigabyte, Asus, and Evga. The ones that are cheaper and most likely not as good are the PNY ones. Look for higher memory and faster clock speeds and also make sure that w/e card your buying is compatible with your mobo so like make sure that if your card says PCI-Express you have that slot (that is the better one) or if it says AGP (slower) that you have an AGP slot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.