I'm looking for a gaming monitor for my PS4 and Xbox One. My budget is around $200. Any good suggestions?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I caught this UHD 4K 27 inch Sceptre for 210USD to my door in Oct 2019. What many don't know is that you can send it either 1080p or UHD video and it has HDMI, DisplayPort, and speakers if you don't have a sound system. Would buy again if I needed one.

Hello Raul, first of all, you need to know what you will be using the monitor for. Casual gaming or competitive gaming. For competitive gaming, you'll need a monitor with 1ms response time, but if you simply need a monitor to play single player games, IPS monitor will provideo you with vivid colors and wide viewing angles.

Philips 276E9QDSB 27 is a great choice as an IPS monitor for producing natural-looking greens, vivid reds and deeper blues and also comes with FreeSync which it's great for your Xbox One.

BenQ ZOWIE RL2755 27 is a TN monitor with 1ms response time, perfect for competitive gaming. It has a high response time of 1ms and low lag input, as well as many customized gaming modes.

For more gaming monitor for PS4 and Xbox One, you can find them from this website.

As you said that your budget is $200, you should definitely go for LG 22MP68VQ. This monitor is very famous for its quality and branding. As it's come from a trusted brand LG people love getting this monitor for its quality. It's a full HD monitor comes with it's very less bezel frame.

Hello Raul,

I will suggest you to buy a portable monitor for your gaming consoles, as these are not only cheap but can also be used for other tasks.
To make the decision easy for you here i am sending you a link from where you can choose according to your need and budget

https://digichasers.com/best-portable-monitors/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.