Hello all, I recently bought a BFG GeForce 7800GS OC AGP 256mb card. I cannot find any drivers for it online(even on their website). I run on Windows XP Service pack 2. Sometimes when i play games, they just stop and i have to control+alt+delete to get out of it. And sometimes my system just restarts and then i get a windows error that says it just recovered from a serious error. If someone could tell me where to get the latest drivers, I would be eternally grateful. ( I really don't want to send this card back to Newegg):sad:

Hmm.. wish I could help but the only drivers I'm finding are the legacy drivers and i dont think you want them.

I found out that its not the driver. I found the latest one but still no luck. Does anyone know if it will work with an ECS K8M800-M2 (v.1) motherboard?

I checked out your mother board and It has everything you would need to run that card. I think myself that it is not your card or your board. I think it is your memory. do you have 1 gig? it is smart to have at least a gig. If oyu have lets so 512.. its time for an upgrade in that department.

I checked out your mother board and It has everything you would need to run that card. I think myself that it is not your card or your board. I think it is your memory. do you have 1 gig? it is smart to have at least a gig. If oyu have lets so 512.. its time for an upgrade in that department.

Yeah, but that what not be the cause of my video card trouble

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.