Could someone help me,after $400 and 2 techs later I still have the same problem.In simple terms(which is all I know)monitor always left on like I was told and I turn on the hardrive in the morning and only sometimes will it come on,I have to turn it off at the wall and then back on again,sometimes twice to start it,I have no other problem with it.When I first turn the harddrive on I dont hear the usual beap sound to say its going to come on,then it wont,This has happened now for 5 months and is real annoying.I have push in all connections and tested every thing one at a time to see if any are faulty and there fine.The techs say they find other things wrong and charge me any way and tell me it works fine at their store,came on for them every morning,which is hard to believe has any one got any insite in to this problem,thanks 1969kyra

Ive personally experienced this problem, and for me it turned out to be a USB Keyboard stopping it from booting!!! Try and troubleshoot the problem by taking cables out leaving only the power and monitor!

Ive personally experienced this problem, and for me it turned out to be a USB Keyboard stopping it from booting!!! Try and troubleshoot the problem by taking cables out leaving only the power and monitor!

I've tried that before! It really works.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.