i bought a toshiba equim laptop and i have forgoten the bios password and need some help on how i can break the bios password. am really in a mess and need help desperately.
is there any software that i can use or a way of breaking the bios password of toshiba equim.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You should contact Toshiba ,against forum polices I think to help with bios password , do we really know its yours!!

You should contact Toshiba ,against forum polices I think to help with bios password , do we really know its yours!!

This is a good point. But everything is depend on the person who done it, right? People should be in trustworthy on such instances. What your comment.

Actually this is not a difficult problem to solve, you may know it better than me.

those google adds are great ,there are ones on this page on how to reset bios on a toshiba laptop just because of the topic here .

Of course, I think my cozy not read the thread carefully or for a long time. Actually on Google lots of articles are available related to this topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.