I have a crappy milwaukee pc that has only 3 bars of pc100 64 meg ram strips and the computer freezes constantly can I change the ram to some 256 meg sd ram?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have a crappy milwaukee pc that has only 3 bars of pc100 64 meg ram strips and the computer freezes constantly can I change the ram to some 256 meg sd ram?

with out some more info on computer specs,i willing to guess yes,at least you should be able to 3-128 meg sticks .and they are cheap now on ebay and other places ,less than 20 bucks here for 3 sticks of 128
http://www.vfxweb.com/index.php?maincateg=5&subcateg=52&productid=9089

thats what i am having trouble with it freezez before i can get it on line to check the specs it was made by milwaukee pc and i can't find any info as to what the mother board is or anything. all i can find is the ram info on the stcks i just was hoping to know if i can go from pc100 to an sd ram? because the pc100 doesn't say ddr or sd or anything on it you know...

t pc100 doesn't say ddr or sd or anything on it you know...

pc100 is sd ram

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.