Hi,

For the past week or so I have been getting the same stupid pop-up whenever i log onto Windows XP...[/B]"can't load admdll.dll"[/B] ! I looked on the net already and have come to the conclusion it was a virus and went into the registry and took out some Radmin directory a site said was the culprit! I also downloaded Regcleaner and got rid of any junk it found on my computer! My Iolo antivirus can't find any virus or sypware on my computer so I am lost as to what to do next! I just hope I don't have to format my hard drive as I read somebody had to do on here! Anybody out there please help...I am not scared to try anything on here but spending the last 2 weeks scrambling my brain trying to find something to fix this popup is too much lol...thanks and I appreciate any comments or concern from anybody out there!

Tim

Welcome to Daniweb Tim. But this isn't the right forum to post your question ! Try here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.