Hi,
I have this on my bitdefender and it said it disinfection failed then it says deleted. Does that mean its gone from my computer?? I am unsure because the disinfection failed.
if this is a problematic virus please tell me because i would like help in making sure my comp. is clean thanks all great site here and have a great night.

mad greenhouse

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

its back again ..........who let it through the bill gates:icon_cheesygrin:

I would recommend that you do the following;

Run the ESET Online Scanner and attach the ScanLog with your post for assistance.

* You will need to use Internet Explorer to to complete this scan.
* You will need to temporarily Disable your current Anti-virus program.
* Be sure the option to Remove found threats is Un-checked at this time (we may have it clean what it finds at a later time), and the option to Scan unwanted applications is Checked.
* When you have completed that scan, a scanlog ought to have been created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.

Also Please downloadMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBA-M) to your Desktop.

* DoubleClick mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install MBA-M.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt.

Once you have done those steps then Please Download Deckard’s System Scanner (DSS) from HERE or from HERE and save it to your Desktop.

• When you are asked to run it, DSS will do the following:

* Create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista. NOTE: System Restore should NOT be disabled unless you are asked to do so by your Forum advisor.
* Clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, Internet Cache Files, and empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.
* Scan your computer and produce a report for your advisor to review.
* Automatically run HijackThis. DSS will ask to install HijackThis if you do not already have it installed. So if HijackThis is not installed and DSS prompts you to download it, please answer YES. A shortcut to HJT will also be placed on your Desktop.
When you have completed all these steps please post back here with 4 log files
Eset Scanner log
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log
and the TWO DSS logs.
Judy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.