hi all..
i really need help in kazaa.. it started after ui formatted my pc...
i downloaded kazaa....i rty to open it...it opened..but when i try to download something an errr appears....saying kazaa.exe has caused an error in kazaa...
kazaa will now close...i dont know wat to do...so i need your help please.
thnx..

[IMG]http://ahmed-mohammed.mindswap.net/_Images/ConverterSmallYellow.gif[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Unfortunately we don't give support here for actually using Kazaa, as the program can be used to illegally download warez and pirated software. However, we will help you to uninstall it or to fix your computer should it have corrupted your Windows registry, etc. Would you like to uninstall Kazaa? Have you used Add/Remove programs to uninstall it yet?

thanks any way..and am sorry...am new here
i didn't know this ok..
thanks

As an asides, Kazaa is well known to be among the worst sources of infections with spyware, virusses and other nasties.
It both installs a load of them itself and a lot of the crap offered for download by other users will be infected as well.

If you decide to get rid of Kazaa -- and you should -- here's how to do it:

Go to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and remove Kazaa. Get Kazaabegone to remove all remnants of kazaa:
http://www.spychecker.com/program/kazaagone.html

Before running Kazaabegone, download LSPfix from http://www.computercops.biz/downloads-file-334.html (the process of getting rid of Kazaa sometimes messes up the internet connection and this will allow you to restore it).

Run Kazaabegone; if your internet connection is lost, start LSPfix.
On the opening screen, click the "I know what I'm doing" checkbox. Then click Finish.
That will restore all previous settings.

And if you uninstall you should then run kazaaBeGone.

Kazaabegone does not work right. Help!!!!!

Kazaa is for fools!!!

Bittorrents are where its at....google it y0!!

Kazaabegone does not work right. Help!!!!!

What problem are you having with it

Kazaa is for fools!!!

Bittorrents are where its at....google it y0!!

Thats why hes' trying to use KazAaBEGONE ,its a Kazaa removal tool

Bittorrent has many of the same problems as does Kazaa. It too is a large source of illegal content much of which will be infected with virusses, trojans and other malware.

In fact all filesharing applications are like that, something I really like as it means users of illegal software are sooner or later more or less automatically punnished for their actions.

Bittorrent has many of the same problems as does Kazaa. It too is a large source of illegal content much of which will be infected with virusses, trojans and other malware.

In fact all filesharing applications are like that, something I really like as it means users of illegal software are sooner or later more or less automatically punnished for their actions.

Bittorrent is the biggest resource hog you'll ever put on your computer!!

insipid. Posts like the one you just posted will not be tolerated here. Either clean up your language and attitude or a ban will be forthcoming!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.