Hi Folks,

If anyone could give me a fix with this i'd be eternally grateful. For the past few weeks every time I use keystrokes I am redirected to my yahoo account. I initally thought that my facebook account was infected on account of only using this. I have installed AVG and Spybot on recommendation of people off other websites.

I have since found out it's not only internet but any time I use the keyboard (it's happened over 20 times since I started typing this message). Nothing has picked this up and the problem is not only irritating but getting worse! (another 10 times since my previous count...)

Hints and tips gratefully received
Kind regards
Lisa

P.S. It doesn't happen when I use the mouse and I keep getting a message on the screen saying "launching email". I am using Windows Vista

you have maware on your pc try downloading spybot S&D - you may have to download a version with the latest updates it using another PC then transfer it to yours via usb and run it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.