Ok, this is my first post... I'm abit confused... And I'm sorry to say but this is about "bridge.dll"

I started up my computer, updated Adware 6.0, and then deleted all the "crap" it found. Well then I got the good ol' annouying pop-up box about bridge.dll.

I did a search through google, and ta da... Anyways, on the thread google hit up somebody mentioned "Reg Organizer" and said search for it and replace it with nothing. Well I searched for it and it can't find it.

And to be perfectly honest unless people walk me through the reg files I'm not too comfy poking around with em.

Help, please... :o

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Anybody? :eek:

Please read this thread:
DO NOT POST ABOUT BRIDGE.DLL BEFORE READING THIS

It should tell you what to do about this piece of spyware. The manual removal instructions require going into the registry, but if you do *exactly* what they say, you should be okay.

alc6379,
Hi and thank you for the link. It's been quite awhile since I last posted and I'd just like to thank you. However my problem hasnt been solved. I went to the pestpatrol detection and removal section of that page and it doesnt say anything; just that pest patrol removes it. Is there any chance you could provide me with another source for help?

Thanks again alc6379

alc6379,
Hi and thank you for the link. It's been quite awhile since I last posted and I'd just like to thank you. However my problem hasnt been solved. I went to the pestpatrol detection and removal section of that page and it doesnt say anything; just that pest patrol removes it. Is there any chance you could provide me with another source for help?

Thanks again alc6379

Yeah... sorry about that... Pest Patrol's site used to have the explicit information about removing that file. I updated the thread with a different link.

Thanks for pointing it out, though!

Hey,
Thanks again; that was almost too simple :cheesy:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.