Read some of the earlier threads on removal of bridge.dll - looks pretty complicated to a novice like me. My antivirus detected it but cant remove/move /delete it. So I decided to move the file ot a dummy directory. Funny, I saw (windows explorer) it in the dummy directory, but when I tried to click on it it just dissappeared (presto :confused: ) cant find the file again not even in recycle bin. PC seems to behave ok for now. Should I try to get it replaced and from where, and do I really need that file?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please click HERE bridge.dll is spyware

Read some of the earlier threads on removal of bridge.dll - looks pretty complicated to a novice like me. /QUOTE]

Moved to Security forum.

It's not complicated if you've got directions-- that's why we posted the directions, because that's exactly what we'd tell you to do.

If you have a particular question about a step in the instructions, why not just ask for clarification?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.