My Noton scan said I have two medium risk items but since it is the free scanner, it can't get rid of them. I tried to get rid of them by searching for them and then deleting them but it didn't work. And it doesn't show up on hijack this. So how do I get rid of them?

The first is Error Doctor:
Registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ErrorDoctor
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-541998944-2676829564-3386067161-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu2\Programs\SoftwareDoctor
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-541998944-2676829564-3386067161-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu2\Programs\SoftwareDoctor

The second is a Tracking cookie:
Cookie:
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@ads.addynamix.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@ad.yieldmanager.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@daniweb.us.intellitxt.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@itxt.vibrantmedia.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@edge.ru4.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@adopt.euroclick.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@statse.webtrendslive.com/
Cookie:hogwarts hw_class hw@hb.lycos.com

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Anyone? I forgot how to look for them; the free scanner can't do anything with them. I also have Symantic antivirus and have no clue whether delete one and if so, which to delete.

This forum is full of how to deal with your situation starying with the top three sticky posts.

SO have a glitch at these and post the required information.

Cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.