I have Microsoft Office on 1 of my IMacs and would like to copy it to the other. I copied the application on a cd, but don't know how to install it.

Can it be installed from a disk? Is there a way to copy it direct from on IMac to the other?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have Microsoft Office on 1 of my IMacs and would like to copy it to the other. I copied the application on a cd, but don't know how to install it.

Can it be installed from a disk? Is there a way to copy it direct from on IMac to the other?

Thanks

its unlikely you will be able to drag copy the program as it installs a load of other files as well, you could give it a go by dgagging the whole of the Microsoft office folder over, but if it dosent then you need to install via an install cd
David

As long as you still have your registration number and password you should be able to get another copy from microsoft. Look on their website and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.