After I move my mouse or touch my keyboard while the screen saver was on, my screen flashs black and white rectangles on the screen then takes me back to the desktop. The computer runs fine, and everything seems in order, i just cant figure out why my computer does this, can someone pls help

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello,

What kind of computer is it? Has this just started happening, or been doing this for a while now? What OS version?

I notice that my Powerbook will fade the screensaver away, and work just fine. Waking up from sleep can be a problem once in a while. Also noticed that when I would power the computer off, my desktop picture would kinda fade and the colors be eaten up. That happened under 10.2 10.3 robustly shuts down now.

Christian

It is an imac g5 running os 10.3 it has been happening for about 2 weeks now, im just concerned if it is a problem or a glitch or something, so i can fix it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.