Hello this is my first message. I'm not a computer expert and I hope I'm addressing the right forum... I wanted to ask your support on a question regarding the language displayed in powerbook G4 (OS X Tiger)
I wanted to buy a powerbook from a swedish friend. he bought his apple in SW so all his programmes are in swedish. Is it possible to change the current language into EN or upgrade it some form?
Thank you for your time
queirmu

I think this one is simple. Try going to the System Preferences and picking International. It's under the apple drop-down menu at the top left and it's the 4th one down.

In System Preferences, International is on the top row and is represented by a picture of a flag. In the International control panel you just drag the language that you want to use to the top. Then reboot. The computer should use that language now. should be in that language now.

An alernative would be to reinstall OS X and pick english.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.