hi all,
my computer have a trouble now. when i played the game my computer get hang for a few times but this problem never happen before. after hang then i close the game, i got 800 x 600 screen resolution on my computer. sometimes it make me must to restart my pc cause my desktop cannot to access. why this can be happen?? any suggestion..:(

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hello,

Well first off you need to make sure that your computer meets the requirements that the games needs to perform. What game is it? What are the specs of your computer?.

Best Regards
Tim

actually my computer has a nice specs.
intel p 4 2,8 ghz
512 Mb of RAM
ATI Radeon 9200 AGP 128 Mb

And i just playing Winning Eleven 9. thats any relation about the hardware? i got this problem since i install wireless card on my computer, but the wireless running good.

Pleas Helps..

actually 512 ram is not as great as it use to be ,more is really need now ,wireless ,are these games you play over the Internet,or from disk or games installed on computer

hmmm...maybe thats one of the problem causes. i will upgrade my ram into upper of 512 Mb...
any other suggestion??

hmmm...maybe thats one of the problem causes. i will upgrade my ram into upper of 512 Mb...
any other suggestion??

you did not answer the question in my last post ,need the answers to the ?

i didn't play games on internet, just playing games installed on my computer. i m just playing winning eleven 9 and this game did not needed a high requirment.

i didn't play games on internet, just playing games installed on my computer. i m just playing winning eleven 9 and this game did not needed a high requirment.

thank you for that answer .
below is quote from you first post

when i played the game my computer get hang for a few times but this problem never happen before

It maybe dust in the tower,on the video card fan if there is one on it [dirty fans and heatsinc] causing overheating when playing the game.also make sure you have tthe latest drivers for the video card installed .

commented: thx +1

yes, thanks for reply.
i cleaned my computer and the problems never happened again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.