Whenever I use dile-up connection and open any navigator (ie5,ie6,netscape7,netscape7.1,OE5, OE6, Netscape Mail) an csvhost.exe crash occures after 2 to 20 minutes and then some buttons stop to work as well as I can't copy. I also can't save html webpages and Word doesn't register some templates. I can't move arround icons in folders and desktop. All this doen't occure before I dial-up and use a browesor.
Ilya

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

:sad: My windows 2003 pc fully crashes when i press connect on the dail-up connection. Just wondering if anyone has any clue what would be happening?

I am using a usb 56k v.90 dial-up modem.

Hi barney_cc,

First of all- welcome to TechTalk!

We ask that members not tag their questions on to a thread previously started by another member (regardless of how similar your problem might seem). Not only does it divert the focus of the thread away from the original poster's problem, but it also makes it less likely that you yourself will get the individual attention that you need.

Please start your own thread and post your question there. When you do, please try to give us as much specific info as possible regarding the problem (exact error messages, system specs, etc.).

For a full description of our posting guidelines and general rules of conduct, please see this page:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_faq#faq_rules

Thanks for understanding.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.