I am having problems with games and other aspects of my computer graphics not loading properly and taking more than 10 minutes to load at all. Also games can become very slow and lots of the graphics incomplete on screen. I have a Packard Bell computer with Windows XP service Pack 2 installed, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz processor, H+H Virtual CD SCSI Controller SDK. This is all i can find out about my computer as i am not an expert but just seeking help. I want my computer to run smoothly and load fully when playing games. Any advice?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Do you know what type of graphics card you have? For starters right click on my computer, and let us know how much ram you have. It would not hurt as well to maybe open your case and see what type of graphics card you have....while your in there check to see what type of motherboard you have......more details will lead to better results...good luck man!

I am having problems with games and other aspects of my computer graphics not loading properly and taking more than 10 minutes to load at all. ?

Also ,answer us this ,is this a new problem ,did the games and other aspects work all right before !

I have 256 MB of RAM, and this is a new problem ever since i took my computer back to factory settings when it got a virus but the computer has always been slow loading games. i then installed lots of windows updates, a game, the new itunes, the new windows live messenger, and the new internet explorer. i cant see what type my graphics card and motherboard are right now but i could find out tomorrow.

256ram , not near enough these days ,i suggest you add another 512 ,

I am quite the gamer myself, and most of any "new" game out there has a minimum requirement of a 256mb dedicated graphics card, and 1gig of memory. Anything below that, and you are not going to be able to properly run games. And keep in mind...those are MINIMUM requirements!

cheers for the help. i will probably buy a new computer soon anyway as mine is quite old now thinking of it and dells are cheap.

Well, good luck on hunting for a new PC! Let us know if you need any suggestions!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.