Hi, I am currently using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox running on XP. I also am using a 21" monitor which I suspect to be altering my viewing abilities while surfing. I am unable to see most color and details on web pages and what should be tabbed or normally viewed as a colored button, will appear simply as plain text. What is causing this and how can I resolve it?

Thanks,
Zack

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Check the following:

In Firefox go to Tools>Options; click on the Content tab. Put a check in the box beside 'Load images automatically';

Under Fonts&Colors, click the Advanced button and put a check beside 'Allow pages to choose their own fonts,instead of my selections above' and click OK;

Click the Colors button and put a check beside 'Allow pages to choose their own colors,instead of my selections above'

I checked what you recommended, and all your suggestions were already checked. The problem must lie elsewhere.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.