Almost all my mail on my hotmail address is going direct to the TRASH CAN. not to junk mail but to the TRASH CAN. Any ideas?? It is not all spam so I would like to read some of it first.. Despite many attempts to get help from M.S. I am still in the dark.. please be specific i am a novice at this game (SO FAR )

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you checking your mail via www.hotmail.com or some other type of webmail, or do you have your Hotmail being forwarded to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express?

Almost all my mail on my hotmail address is going direct to the TRASH CAN. not to junk mail but to the TRASH CAN. Any ideas?? It is not all spam so I would like to read some of it first.. Despite many attempts to get help from M.S. I am still in the dark.. please be specific i am a novice at this game (SO FAR )

.. I believe it is being routed via outlook express??

Well what I mean is how do you check your mail? Do you go to a website to check your mail? Or is it a software program on your computer?

Well what I mean is how do you check your mail? Do you go to a website to check your mail? Or is it a software program on your computer?

I have to go to MSN Explorer .. Then click on my name . then click onto email. (be patient with me I am a virgin (at this) on a computer) :cry:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.