Hey
i have recently found a problem im not sure what its to do with but when i go to the start menu and go to the quick programmes that i use reguarly such as itunes i click on it and a box comes up with a loader saying windows explorer isnt responding that box closes automatically and then another appears saying windows exlorer restarting, everything goes off screen except the background display and then about 5 seconds later everything is replaced in the same place its really weird, i think it is only cetain programmes to but i recently updated itunes with a patch caled genius or somethig and i thouht that have had somethign to do with it btu appart from that i have no idea. i have had a look around for anything strange but i have no idea what it is, im considering putting things that i need on protabl hard drive and formatting vista what should i do ???

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi i would back up your important data then try a system restore to a time before you installed the update to itunes though im pretty sure it has nothing to do with it. Also check windows has the latest updates installed let us know how you get on!

hi i would back up your important data then try a system restore to a time before you installed the update to itunes though im pretty sure it has nothing to do with it. Also check windows has the latest updates installed let us know how you get on!

Hey thanks yeah i thought it might of been best solution but still interested in what has caused it it ill haev a go tonight see what i can do thanks :)

Back again i found its jsut to do with itunes so i gunan delete it and reinstall it thansk for the help formatting was the last choice cause of the time involed :( thnaks though

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.