What do i need to do to change this?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Give us more info to go on:

- Does it only happen while trying to go to certain site? If so, what are those sites?

- When did it start happening?

- Had you made any changes/upgrades to IE around the time the problem started to occur?

Please keep in mind that the more specific info you can provide us up-front, the faster we'll be able to help you resolve your problem.

It happens when I try to search on yahoo. It started recently within the last 2 days when I updated my AOL 9.0. I believe whatever it is, that it is related to the reason i cannot view images in my emails and certain web pages. My settings are set at medium and i have tried the lowest setting.

1. Try deleting all of your cookies if you haven't already; that error is sometimes cookie-related.

2. Do you get the error only in the AOL browser, or does it happen in Internet Explorer also?

It happens when I try to search on yahoo. It started recently within the last 2 days when I updated my AOL 9.0. I believe whatever it is, that it is related to the reason i cannot view images in my emails and certain web pages. My settings are set at medium and i have tried the lowest setting.

I don't use AOL, but I do know they are boasting about some web accelerator technology.

I recently installed the Google Web Accelerator, and started getting the same message. Once I uninstalled, everything returned to normal.

Hi sacheson, welcome to DaniWeb :)

We definitely appreciate new members who are willing to jump right in and help out, but please review threads before replying to them. Posting to long-abandoned threads (this particular thread is 1 1/2 years old), or posting to threads marked as "Solved", only distracts from the many currently-active threads that need to be worked on.

Thanks for understanding.

Due to the fact that the member who originally started this thread has not responded in quite a long time, this thread is considered abandoned and has been closed.

In accordance with our posting rules, other members having similar questions or problems need to start their own threads and post their questions there.
In order to help us help you most quickly, please include as much information about your problem as possible in your posts.

If the member who originally started this thread wishes to have the thread reopened, please send your request, including a link to this thread, to one of our moderators via email or Private Message.

Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.