Hi guys!

I´ve got a problem with my RealPlayer, when I try to play a radio station, my Internet Connection gets disconnected. I´ve tried several different Live Audio websites, like BBC and ShoutCast, and it´s all the same. I´ve tried unstalling and re-installing RealPlayer, but it doesn´t help. What should I do?

I am a complete imbecill when it comes to computer and such, so if anyone could be so kind and give a detailed explanation, I would be extremely grateful! Thank you ever so much!

Hi guys!

I´ve got a problem with my RealPlayer, when I try to play a radio station, my Internet Connection gets disconnected. I´ve tried several different Live Audio websites, like BBC and ShoutCast, and it´s all the same. I´ve tried unstalling and re-installing RealPlayer, but it doesn´t help. What should I do?

I am a complete imbecill when it comes to computer and such, so if anyone could be so kind and give a detailed explanation, I would be extremely grateful! Thank you ever so much!

Hi

Right Click on C drive. Click on properties >> Click Disc clean up

Put a check on all boxes>> Next >> Clean all

Fininsh

reboot and now try to use real player

Cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.