can some help me plz to delete a program tried add/and remove programs and i get a error saying ,,Error loading c:\windows\system32\cd_clint.dll!!!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Did you delete the program and then try add/remove?

cd clint.dll was/is a file installed with kazaa and is spyware releated and kazaa won't work if you remove the dll .have a look here ,for the dummy dll and download it to you system32 folder and then try uninstalling the program .http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cd_clint

cd clint.dll was/is a file installed with kazaa and is spyware releated and kazaa won't work if you remove the dll .have a look here ,for the dummy dll and download it to you system32 folder and then try uninstalling the program .http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cd_clint

i tried the above,but i cant find the bad dll file to replace with the new one i have downloaded,,thanx for your help by the way

Did you delete the program and then try add/remove?

yes i think i did

i tried the above,but i cant find the bad dll file to replace with the new one i have downloaded,,thanx for your help by the way

Your error message (Error loading c:\windows\system32\cd_clint.dll)it cant load it because its missing , just put the dummie file in the system32 folder ,then the program you are trying to uninstall should work.

can some help me plz to delete a program tried add/and remove programs and i get a error saying ,,Error loading c:\windows\system32\cd_clint.dll!!!!!!!

what program are you trying to uninstall

what program are you trying to uninstall

blubster ads support is the program many thanks craig

Install and run the latest versions of both AdAware and also Spybot Search & destroy. They may remove the remaining traces of that from your system.

Install and run the latest versions of both AdAware and also Spybot Search & destroy. They may remove the remaining traces of that from your system.

yeah but if i did that ,,WOULD THEM PROGRAMS put spyware on my pc............................(its not there, bad programs,....They jus do my FUCKIN HEAD IN)........I DONT WANT THEM ..........WELL THATS ENOUGH OF ME GOING ON ABOUT COMPUTERS,maybe we should all jus,, smash them up with a baseball bats...........ok....thanx for helping ... craig

Those programs are to REMOVE such things from your PC. The blubster ads support is an instance of it, and those programs may have a chance of removing the remianing traces of it ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.