my msn signs me in thn signs me out and it also doesnt let me talk 2 people sometimes.please,please,please, help some1 i really need 2 use msn. please reply as soon as possible.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm confused. You have an MSN account I take it? And you're trying to use MSN 8? What goes wrong exactly? What happens when you sign in? It signs you out automatically? Are you using a dial-up or high speed connection? How often does this happen?

i have an msn account with 57 contacts and recently i have had trouble signing in without being signed out again.ths happens about every minute and with tht i cnt tk 2 people either.me and my family hv nt been able to cum up with an explanation 4 ths so please help.i am using msn 6.1 and a high speed connection. as soon as i sign in it becomes very slow and thn wen i tk 2 people no1 replys and thn it signs me out and i try agin.please reply soon thnks 4 replying b4.reply bk.bye.

please type in full english if you can help it :)

try to uninstall and reinstall it

ive done that several times and it makes no difference.i really need help, please help my sister is in sweeden and the only way i can speak 2 her is by msn so i desperately need some1s help.PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP.THANKS.BYE

have you tried using windows messenger instead

is windows messenger like the same as msn or different ? please reply.

Like the same !! my daughter use to both now just msn messenger ,but her sign name is the same .they both use you hotmail username and password

windows messenger is the older version of msn messenger.

:confused: Can somebody please tell me why it is that whenever i try to log in on MSN 7.5 it comes up with "MSN failed because due to the server being busy-try again later" etc. I use to have dial up and it use to work fine...but now i have ADSL2 and hasnt worked either on my pc or my brothers, which is networked to the same internet connection. Please help me to fix this problem and stop using web messenger (pukes) :mad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.