Hey guys whats up?

I myself am pretty good with all this and actually know what i am doing here but...

Having an issue that is bugging the crap out of me. I can not figure it out for the life of me. (either im to frustrated, or missing something here) ... but my issue is:

Exporting from MS Office 07 to WM (Windows mail).

Now i have already done this and searched every where for an answer of this sort and can not find.

I exported fine and imported fine but NONE of the pictures i have set for the people show up on WM.

I have done it like i normally always have but im not to use to WM as i just got another new system with Vista Home prem, anyways. I have all my contacts fine in Office 07, with all text fields and contact pictures, but when i export them this way:

file >> import - export >> csv >. blah blah blah

I then import into windows mail and all seem to be right, except the contacts pictures are not there included.

To where like i have to go and re-assign them.

So basically how do i get my FULL Office 07 contact lists and ALL maps including persons pictures to show up and import right into WM ??

I have tried csv and excel, Maps look fine and set fine but still no image with transfer over either format or way... gggrrrrr

Im thinking the picture doesn't have a set map. or a way to be exported in txt csv format or something..

Any and all help is much appreciated.

PS`
Did you guys included the person picture when you tried it also or not ??

oohh and by the way, i went from XP MS office 07 exported my contacts as normal, then imported them on my Vista MS office 07, and they imported/exported just fine. Picture included and all text fields etc etc.. All my folders and paths are the same and correct (or at least should be), as of course i backed up and moved all my files over to other new machine.

bumpers...........

:icon_rolleyes:

<insets bump smiley here>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.