I am having trouble burning a DVD with Nero Vision Express 3.0. It is a movie I own. My three year old is in the "independant" stage and I don't want the orginal to get damaged. I have burned several movies and I have not had this problem before. The encoding went smoothly and now I get this error from Nero [23:48:11] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
[23:48:11] DVDEngine source: CNeroConverter::GetNextSample
[23:48:11] DVDEngine description: cannot get next media sample
[23:48:11] DVDEngine ############################################I don't know what it means If anyone could help me I would really apreciate it Thank you. I am running XP home edition.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I am the computer technican at my home town church and I have just recently bought Nero. I have tried several time now to make a DVD of on of our services and I can't get it to burn. It will start to burn and then the computer will go into a "stand-by" mode and I have to unplug the computer to get it to do anything at all at this point. I have no idea what to do and I really need to make this DVD because the pastor is wanting it.

Welcome to Daniweb :)

Have you tried a different burning program?? (Maybe the one your using cant sync it properly and thats why it is locking up)

Good luck

Hey thank you i think that worked

No problem my friend :)

Feel free to stick round!

I need to find the software and download Nero Vision Express 3 Can you help me
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.