Hi all,

Wonder what happen is that.....
When i try to connect to the internet, the blue screen automatically
appear!
Before this during using LAN had appear, after that i bought a network card to replace for try but....
It doesn't works too.......
Even that i had change the brand new m/b & brand new HDD for luck but not used......
The PC function normal if not connect to internet but it is not stable as previous conditions (before the 1st blue screen appear)

I had sent for repair but the technician said its function as well...
No problem. Why & what happen is this~~~

Could some expert help to explain this?

spec :
- AMD AM2 3000+
- 2GB kingston pc667 & 1GB corsair pc667
- 1TB samsung HDD
- 256MB DDR2 8500GT

Blue screen message:

*** STOP: 0X0000008E (0XC0000005,0XABB4A744,0XB657E8E0,0X00000000)

***     tcpip.sys - address ABB4A744 base at ABB44000, DateStamp 485b99ad

Begining dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Hi,
Sorry but it is a bit hard to understand you. is this correct, You have a new motherboard, network card and hard drive and you are still having this problem. Your repairman told you that everything is ok but you still get a blue screen, but only when you go on to the internet. Other than that every thing is OK?
Please correct what I have said incorrectly, as it could not be as I have said but that is what I understand from you.

Hi,
Sorry but it is a bit hard to understand you. is this correct, You have a new motherboard, network card and hard drive and you are still having this problem. Your repairman told you that everything is ok but you still get a blue screen, but only when you go on to the internet. Other than that every thing is OK?
Please correct what I have said incorrectly, as it could not be as I have said but that is what I understand from you.

Yes bob....you are correct~~
what can i do with this?
i can't fix this issue a month ago until now~~~
please give me some guide.....

Hi again,
You have taken your machine to a repairman, he checked it and told you it is working well, but you say you are still having problems. The only thing I can suggest is for you to take it back to him and let him see the problem. There is nothing I can do to help you from here as you have replaced the motherboard, network card and the hard drive and therefore reinstalled windows.
If you replace the RAM, power supply and case, you will have a new PC.
No sorry, I can not offer any help.
I just re-read your post. Try removing the 1 GB stick of RAM, just run with the 2 GB stick and see how that goes. You could easily have a conflict between them.

OMG~~~
All the things i had done...repeat and repeat....but.....
never mind, i'll try another method first.
Thanks for the reply~~

Hi again,
Have you tried removing one of your RAM chips? What other method can you try??

Yes i do...but i didn't see any change. Because the blue screen still want to visit me....

i'll share it after i had done all the things firstly.

Hi,
I am sorry, what things do you have to try, you have changed just about everything. Just take it back to the repair man and let him see it not working OK. And did I read on another post that you have 8 partitions and someone pluged in a USB with a virus?????

ok tb hdd are still new to windows xp 32 bit 64 bit windows xp will run it but you have to do a lot of mod to windows xp to make it work right i run into a lot of people that get that with tb hdd's i found that windows server ed os will work better but also windows 7 does to but some time it in bios email me at mastersofhostinc@gmail.com free shipping for out of state repairs i also have phone support sall fee paypal payments only ty paul

Hi again,
What do you mean here "& brand new HDD for luck but not used......"
Have you not installed your new hard drive?????
What was the size of your old hard drive?
Are you running Windows XP with SP3??

Hi again,
What do you mean here "& brand new HDD for luck but not used......" "a new HDD for trying, but thats not works" - sorry about that....
Have you not installed your new hard drive????? of cause is install....
What was the size of your old hard drive? maxtor 250GB
Are you running Windows XP with SP3?? yes, i'm using SP3

Hi again,
What do you mean here "& brand new HDD for luck but not used......" ~~A new HDD to trial, but its failure~~apologize for the rush typing style~~
Have you not installed your new hard drive????? yes i do install OS
What was the size of your old hard drive? Maxtor 250GB SATA II
Are you running Windows XP with SP3?? YES~~

ok tb hdd are still new to windows xp 32 bit 64 bit windows xp will run it but you have to do a lot of mod to windows xp to make it work right i run into a lot of people that get that with tb hdd's i found that windows server ed os will work better but also windows 7 does to but some time it in bios email me at mastersofhostinc@gmail.com free shipping for out of state repairs i also have phone support sall fee paypal payments only ty paul

:icon_razz:

Finally, i think is the router problem occur.....

After i format the old HDD without any software installation, (just only the windows and those main driver install) the system show "thats not your pc problem and might be the connection port failure and contact the network person to fix"

i'll try to check the router now....

thanks for your guz information~~~

Finally, i think is the router problem occur.....

After i format the old HDD without any software installation, (just only the windows and those main driver install) the system show "thats not your pc problem and might be the connection port failure and contact the network person to fix"

i'll try to check the router now....

thanks for your guz information~~~

Hi,
I am sorry, what things do you have to try, you have changed just about everything. Just take it back to the repair man and let him see it not working OK. And did I read on another post that you have 8 partitions and someone pluged in a USB with a virus?????

nop~~
i didn't have another thread post....
it was me PM you~~

anyway, thanks of your kind keep answer me~~~

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.