can someone give me suggestion about buying a motherboard that's insane GOOD in gaming? Whats the price and the specs and brand. Thank you!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi ,second time you asked that in the past week ,did you try a search on www.google.com for "gaming motherboard reviews" in case you haven't ,let me ,this is the first link you would have found ,a really good read ,
good luck .
http://www.motherboards.org/

thanks for the site that
you gaved me someone already helped me there

There is more to gaming than a motherboard. The processor is just as important as the gpu, as if it is to slow, it will become a bottleneck for the gpu.

I'm not sure which is the cheapeat motherboard, but I got a pretty good idea of the best motherboard for each chipset. Of course budget is something you need to worry about. Is it worth spending an extra 100$+ on features that you will probably never use? I'm going to assume Intel processors, since that is the latest and greatest. Here are my recommendations:

Intel CPUs
Intel 965p chipset: Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-Fi/Gigabyte 965p-DQ6
Nvidia 680i chipset: eVGA 680i motherboard/Asus P5N32-E SLI

You can never go wrong with Asus brand.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.