Does anyone know where I can get a driver that will work for an older, 5yrs old, Panasonic VDR-M50 DVD Video camera that uses the small RAM-Disc?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Does anyone know where I can get a driver that will work for an older, 5yrs old, Panasonic VDR-M50 DVD Video camera that uses the small RAM-Disc?

Thanks

not sure but Panasonic ,maybe ,before i go looking on google ,did you look on google for one ,not likely that Panasonic will write new drivers for win7 for a 5 yr old camera ,
did you try installing the ones you have in compatibility mode ,

I have lost the original software/drivers. I did check on google and could only find Vista compatable ones. How do you try it in compatable mode?

I have lost the original software/drivers. I did check on google and could only find Vista compatable ones. How do you try it in compatable mode?

I find info thats its not even compatible with win vista let alone win7
i looked and it took me 2 minutes to find drivers/software ,but the links were dead because they were from 2005 .
also read that Panasonic doesn't have drivers for it anymore

How do you try it in compatible mode?
right click on the driver install file and chose compatibility and pick winxp

Have you tried by "right click" on the driver install file and chose compatibility and pick winxp ?

Try it , may work for you.

Have you tried by "right click" on the driver install file and chose compatibility and pick winxp ?

Try it , may work for you.

you are starting to annoy me as you post to a bout 5 of the post i did and only repeat me ,so in my opinion i think you should read and only post if you have something to add

Thanks

Let me knoe when you get that fix...same problem here won't work in compatibility mode either. <snip>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.