Hello everyone, Wondershare Photo Recovery is being giveaway now on www.giveawayoftheday.com

It is designed for users to get back deleted and lost photos from computer, camera memory card and other devices. The giveaway is for only 24 hours on December 29, 2009. Anyone who needs it shouldn't miss the chance.

Here are the key features of Wondershare Photo Recovery grabbed from Giveawayoftheday:

***Powerful Photo Recovery Tool***
Wondershare Photo Recovery can recover lost and deleted photos with different formats in various devices. It can also restore your lost photos from the error storage media even when Windows cannot show the drive.
***Easy 3-step Recovery Wizard***
You only need to select target device to scan, preview and pick out the images you want, then select a recovery path to store all the recovered images.
***Time-saving Recovery Software***
All recoverable photos are classified by types automatically. And you can preview recoverable photos and easily pick out the ones you want before perform recovery.

<snip>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello everyone, Wondershare Photo Recovery is being giveaway now on www.giveawayoftheday.com

It is designed for users to get back deleted and lost photos from computer, camera memory card and other devices. The giveaway is for only 24 hours on December 29, 2009. Anyone who needs it shouldn't miss the chance.

Here are the key features of Wondershare Photo Recovery grabbed from Giveawayoftheday:

***Powerful Photo Recovery Tool***
Wondershare Photo Recovery can recover lost and deleted photos with different formats in various devices. It can also restore your lost photos from the error storage media even when Windows cannot show the drive.
***Easy 3-step Recovery Wizard***
You only need to select target device to scan, preview and pick out the images you want, then select a recovery path to store all the recovered images.
***Time-saving Recovery Software***
All recoverable photos are classified by types automatically. And you can preview recoverable photos and easily pick out the ones you want before perform recovery.

<snip>

Most people already know about GAOTD.
Most people don't need to recover photos. and if they do, they need to recover more than just photos, so they go with easeus disk recovery or similar.

in short, nobody cares
in truth, I don't care.

Let us know when something VALUABLE, that you can't get a decent FREEWARE for comes up, like acronis trueimage, or easeus disk recovery, or paragon virtual, (oh that's right, they have already done those...)

Don't worry. The OP was just spamming another product. I removed the links.

Don't worry. The OP was just spamming another product. I removed the links.

yea thanks.

I have seen a lot of these turn up recently. I have been wondering who to show them to. The Admins I know (cscgal & Jbennet) don't seem to be around much at the moment. I IM'd them about some guys posting about Random products. VERY good tutorials (they are ususally pretty dodgy), but obviously some kind of spamming.

they usually have:
1. Newb poster
2. 1-5 posts, total (all of them for products for one company)
3. No feedback or Rep Points

4. Active Links in the post
5. Interesting, cryptic or high priority posts
6. high views, very few comments
7. Plus, when you have seen it a few times, you just 'get the feeling...'

Q? :::
(yes I am hijacking this farsical post)

how do get to admin around here? is 10.000+posts a prerequisite? :-P

Feel free to PM me.

You can just flag what you believe to be a problem post by hitting the "Flag Bad Post" at the top of each post.
That will bring it to the relevant Mod's attention.

You cannot work your way up to Admin solely by posting :).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.