Hello, I was wondering if somebody could help me, A friend of mine who is currently thinking about starting a business was asking if there was a good reputable place that anybody knows where he could buy wholesale software. He has heard about the chinese market and ho0w cheap they can supply but i have advised him against it as they are well known for counterfiet products, Anyway i was trying to find him a uk supplier... Can anybody help?

Hello, I was wondering if somebody could help me, A friend of mine who is currently thinking about starting a business was asking if there was a good reputable place that anybody knows where he could buy wholesale software. He has heard about the chinese market and ho0w cheap they can supply but i have advised him against it as they are well known for counterfiet products, Anyway i was trying to find him a uk supplier... Can anybody help?

Why not just have him contact Microsoft?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.