Hi there,

I have programs like:

Calculator for Tablet PC (I have a Toshiba Tablet Portege M400 I think)
And handwriting analysis for Tablet PC.

and many more. I'm afraid to delete them, as I do not use them and never will, but at the same time am worrying that if I do delete it, will it stuff up my laptop?

Any ideas, help or anything?

FoxTint.

Hi there,

I have programs like:

Calculator for Tablet PC (I have a Toshiba Tablet Portege M400 I think)
And handwriting analysis for Tablet PC.

and many more. I'm afraid to delete them, as I do not use them and never will, but at the same time am worrying that if I do delete it, will it stuff up my laptop?

Any ideas, help or anything?

FoxTint.

You can't really remove software just because you don't use: Software Engineers, programmers, and software developers they spend years developing apps. Surely would be redundant if they put apps and none uses or they apps for fun.
First of all the reason why you have handwriting analysis

Basically, the input panel will constantly re-analyze the current line that you're writing on as you add new strokes. So if you write Hello and it's recognized as Hello, by the time you get to the end of the line, the input panel may have determined that you meant to write Help instead …..And so on.
I hope I have answered your question correctly.

Regards,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.