DealthRune 2 Light Poster

Okay, I'm in need of MAJOR help.

I'm trying to get my own private server up, but in order to do so, I need Visual Studio 2008 C++ Express Edition.

I've went to the Windows homepage and found a download for Visual Studio 2008 C++ Express Edition. When I click it, the download appears, blah blah blah, then I click on the next icon to open the run file. When I click run, it extracts some files, then shows a small window named "setup.exe" with a progress bar in it. As the progress bar goes, it makes it to about 3/4 of the way and stops, then showing another window saying I need the Visual Studio 2008 C++ Express Edition SP1, which I quickly notice the window that extracts the files clearly has a title that says "Visual Studio 2008 C++ Express Edition With SP1 Edition".

So I'm sitting here thinking, hmmm, wtf? So I just simply ignore it and go on to find the Visual Studio 2008 C++ Express Edition SP1 download, go through all that crap again, and finally press the "Run" button. The same thing happens with the "setup.exe" file, but this time it says that I need the Visual Studio 2008 C++ Express Edition!!

So what I see here is, you can't download either of them because they both require the other one to be downloaded. So basicly, I'm stumped. Sorry if I seem as a moron posting this lol.

But please, if someone could show me what I did wrong, or another way to download it for free lol, I would grately appreciate it :)