As the title says, my windows media player won't go into fullscreen mode. When I try to, it juss goes to a black screen for a few seconds and then it goes back to the normal size. This juss started happening recently. Anyone know what I should do?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Make sure your screen saver isn't kicking you out of full-screen mode. Also, turning of the Enable full-screen mode switch feature might solve the problem. In Windows Media Player 9 Series or later, do the following:
On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Performance tab.
Click Advanced.
Clear the Enable full-screen mode switch check box.

that's not the case cause maybe a week ago it was working and i never changed any option, u think it can be a virus?

I dont suspect a virus here but you should try out the options given in my previous post.

oh im sorry i read that wrong, i thought u meant to make sure Enable Full Screen Mode Switch is checked, not cleared. And sure enough it was checked so thanks it now works.

Marking this thread as solved ...........

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.