m using windows 7 home edition n m having problem whenevr i tries to make bakup of files actually this stared like this..i losses my pervious backup disk(1st backup )
and whn tries to make new ,widos star asking for the perious disk .,

so can anyone tell how could i make backup again

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

it is worth looking up on google if you are talking about the backing up of start up disks.
If you are trying to do a back up to an external disk windows 7 home edition premium will not do an internal backup to an external disk. you will nee to use another suppliers backup program.
M

it is worth looking up on google if you are talking about the backing up of start up disks.
If you are trying to do a back up to an external disk windows 7 home edition premium will not do an internal backup to an external disk. you will nee to use another suppliers backup program.
M

thanks so thats means i hsve to backup in intrnal disk i'll try and i've already search it on google but couldn't approperiate solution

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.