Trouble since day one!

It just shuts down now and then showing a blue screen error display. Finally got it checked out in a service station ( AND it took three weeks to get it back )... well... the shutting down stopped... but now it´s slower in all..AND It crashes when Im´playing games ( e. HL2 ).

Had no troubles with gaming before, but now the screen just flickers in "game-mode". What the .... could be wrong?

Anyone... PLEASE HELP!?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

silly question, but have you re-installed your drivers for your graphics card? and are the the most up to date?

silly question, but have you re-installed your drivers for your graphics card? and are the the most up to date?

Yes...or that is...I assume they cecked it all out when it was on service. Tried once to re-install drivers for my graphics card, but since my computer obviously hates me it all went bad...very bad. That actually was one of the reasons i finally gave up and turned the stubborn little box in.

But as you say...I also suspect the graphics card being the culprit in this drama. The question is...

Is there some kind of free-ware I can download and then test the card in question?

And...by the way...Is there any other good diagnostics-programs I can use to analyze my evil box from hell?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.